Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 11:31:17 AM EDT
Uncle Mikes Pro-3 Retention Duty Holster RH

fits a  HK USP 9mm, .40, .45, USP Compact, Right hand holster.

One caveat, you cannot sell it. I don't want to see it on Ebay or the EE or anywhere else.

Only respond if you will actually use this holster. You have to have one of these pistols, HK USP/USP Compact in 9mm/.40/.45!

Reply in this post, first TEAM member gets it, if no TEAM member responds within the first 24 hrs, First Member get's it.

This is a pay-it-forward thread.

BTW this holster retails for $80.00+.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been meaning to buy a holster for my USP for a couple of months now. I'd really appreciate it if no one else is interested... TIA

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:24:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Combatvet,

I'll take it!  email sent, please let me know if you need $$$ for shipping?

(223haiku) sorry, membership has it's privileges, if you want, I'll pay-it-forward as well, and give you my old paddle holster if you like, it's not a positive lock holster, but it will do the job.  I'll post a pic when I get home tonight.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:19:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Combatvet,

I'll take it!  email sent, please let me know if you need $$$ for shipping?

(223haiku) sorry, membership has it's privileges, if you want, I'll pay-it-forward as well, and give you my old paddle holster if you like, it's not a positive lock holster, but it will do the job.  I'll post a pic when I get home tonight.

It's all yours. Will go out via USPS on friday. Congrats.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:58:45 PM EDT
[#4]
That's alright thanks anyways....It's about time i get off-my ass and go get the holster

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:43:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Combatvet,

Just good to see that attitude around.  You don't see it enough anymore.

CD
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:55:20 PM EDT
[#6]
223haiku,

If you are still looking for a USP holster, I have an Uncle Mike's Pro-3 Duty holster that I used during the police academy for my USP 45f.  Shoot me a PM if this would be something you could use.  Free for you.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:29:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That's alright thanks anyways....It's about time i get off-my ass and go get the holster

If it makes you feel better, this is police type duty holster.

http://www.gunaccessories.com/UncleMikes/pro3-1.jpg

http://www.gunaccessories.com/UncleMikes/pro3-2.jpg

Unless of course that is what you needed/wanted in which case I'm sorry for rubbing the salt into the wound.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:12:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If it makes you feel better, this is police type duty holster.

Unless of course that is what you needed/wanted in which case I'm sorry for rubbing the salt into the wound.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:20:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn img tags. I knew I forgot to do something.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:59:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Holster has been recieved!  it's an awesome fit!

Many, many thanks!

if there is anything I can do to return the favor, please let me know.

-Sly

Positive feedback left for you too.

Feedback Left
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top