Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2005 11:09:50 AM EDT
I am looking for a holster or my HK USP 45 for IDPA. I really like fobus stuff, but I am not seeing a paddle holster (or any other type) for the HK USP 45. Would the one for the .45 compact work? It says: Fits all USP Compact models in 9mm,40cal, and 45cal. Also fits USP Full size pistols in 9mm and 40cal.   So would it work for my fullsize 45?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:20:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I;ve heard the 45 is slightly larger than the 40 so it might not work out.

Hopefully someone will come along shortly to give recommendations...for now you might want to check out HKPRO to see if they have an answer.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:23:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I know blackhawk cqc holsters wont work for compact and fullsize USPs.  I only know that because it's the same holster for the sigma and I just sold one that would work for your gun and had looked at getting a CQC for it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:58:06 AM EDT
[#3]
The fobus holster for the USP does not work well for the USP45 fullsize.  It does not cover the trigger and is not IDPA legal.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 1:23:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Is the Galco Combat  Master IDPA legal?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:34:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Not sure about the rules for IDPA but the fullsize will fit into the .45c Fobus.  THe problem is that the trigger guard is shaped differently on the full-size so it does not "snap" securely into the Fobus.

IMHO the best kydex holster for the USP is a G-Code.  I've had one several years and have had no problems.  It has a tensioning screw to loosen or tighten the fit.  It is available in a paddle as well.

www.gunnersalley.com/product/GCODECOMBO

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:30:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I could not get my USP 40 F  to fit the compact fobus holster.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top