Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2015 10:25:34 AM EDT
Customer Care contacted me, and had me call the parts department and they shipped me out a set of flush mounts for free today.

HK Customer Service Team

5675 Transport Blvd.

Columbus, GA  31907

Tel:
(706) 568-1906

Fax: (706) 568-9151

www.hk-usa.com

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:16:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Curious why you changed them? So close to ordering a VP9 for IWB carry with a Kingtuk holster it isn't even funny...
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:29:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Curious why you changed them? So close to ordering a VP9 for IWB carry with a Kingtuk holster it isn't even funny...
View Quote

Oh I dont have a problem cocking the gun and it just makes it have less to bump into the holster with or snag on something.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:01:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

I carry my USPc .45 in a kingtuk and also use my VP9 in it. Just wanted to give you heads up, it carry's really well and has nice smooth draw when using the VP9 in it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:52:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I carry my USPc .45 in a kingtuk and also use my VP9 in it. Just wanted to give you heads up, it carry's really well and has nice smooth draw when using the VP9 in it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

My ALS Duty III holster from Safariland comes in Monday and I noticed on (well not for the VP9) it just kinda bumped into it, and It really serves no purpose to me. I have MGW Sight Pro Pusher and I just got my VP9 shoe in and took my rear sight off. It is just a piece of plastic that has another piece of plastic connecting both sides. I rather just flush mount it in case that would snag something because if you just snug at them you can tell you can easily snap them off.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 2:31:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, your feedback on this combo pushed me over the edge and I just ordered it!
And thanks for the info Shooter, if they bug me now I know that they can be swapped out with a phone call to H&K!
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 2:50:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thanks, your feedback on this combo pushed me over the edge and I just ordered it!

And thanks for the info Shooter, if they bug me now I know that they can be swapped out with a phone call to H&K!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is like the 5th time with my H&K's I have had to call parts, and I have to say they are the easiest people to deal with unless I am just lucky.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 4:56:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 5:06:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I have the Aliengear holster for it, I am not a fat guy but I guess just husky or whatever you want to call it. The gun IMO with the aliengear holster feels fine but for me it would be a winter holster. Now my friend who is like 6'2" and skinny he can easily wear it on his backside with a T-Shirt concealed. If I wear a polo shirt in the tall size it conceals fine for me....
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#9]
It boils down more to comfort for me as I've long since ago stopped caring if I print! I've used the Kingtuk with a 1911 and loved it, like the belt clips that have two screws that mount it so they don't swivel around and move, the Alien Gear two pack deal is pretty nice but only has one screw mounting the clip.
ETA: ordered the Kingtuk!
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top