Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2005 3:56:18 PM EDT
I just wanted to know if anyone has or had one and what they thought about it? I am not certain if it comes in a .40cal but I thought that being the lighter of the two it would give good distance.
I just visited www.hkpro.com and there was all types of things but I have been looking at one of these for a long time and just never knew anyone that had it.
tell all , the novice
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 6:20:10 PM EDT
[#1]
The USC is a .45 only.  It is a great little carbine if you can get use to the fugly stock.  You can modify them to no end but since they are no longer imported I left mine stock. And since I bought it for collecting more than shooting it made since to leave it in factory condition.  It is a highly accurate little carbine that is worthy of the HK name if you can disregard the stock.  A UMP it is not but it is still a fine little firearm that I think most people would be perfectly happy with.  Just do not expect it to be a long range sniper rifle.  I have seen posts of people disappointed in the rifle because they put a scope on it and it would not print on paper at 150-200 yards when it had a 50 or 100 yard zero.  You only gain a few fps with the longer 16 inch barrel so it is not going to turn the .45 ACP into a long range target rifle.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:26:20 AM EDT
[#2]
What capacity mags were available from HK for law enforcement, and are any in that capacity available for civilian purchase now, and at what price?
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top