Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2011 2:50:00 PM EDT
I just got my first HK USP45 Compact. I never realized how difficult it is to find stuff for this gun. Anyone know any good sites that sell leather holsters for these guns? Also I am looking into tritium night sites for it, but on cheaper then dirt, it says I need some sort of tool but I cannot find a hk sight tool. Any idea what they are speaking of? http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/38427-1.html  

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 2:57:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Find a gunsmith and have him/her install.  Will be cheaper than the tool.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 3:34:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I just got my first HK USP45 Compact. I never realized how difficult it is to find stuff for this gun. Anyone know any good sites that sell leather holsters for these guns? Also I am looking into tritium night sites for it, but on cheaper then dirt, it says I need some sort of tool but I cannot find a hk sight tool. Any idea what they are speaking of? http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/38427-1.html  

Thanks!

Try Galco for leather holsters.

Owning an HK is like owning a BMW. There's not very much stuff out there you can already add to them other than night sights, rail adapter for USP/C for weapon mounted light, jet funnel and magazines(USP ONLY), and a threaded barrel for a suppressor.

Quoted:
Find a gunsmith and have him/her install.  Will be cheaper than the tool.

This.

I did this.

Of course when I dropped mine off to have them put on an ambi-control lever they said it took them an hour just to find the HK book since it had been 12+ months since someone had brought in an HK for ANY kind of work that didn't involve just installing night sights.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 12:30:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out Www.highnoonholsters.com

I also have a USP45 compact, I bought a "slideguard" from highnoon years ago. I like it alot!
I use it for CCW no one has ever noticed. I also use it when I shoot IDPA.

It takes a while for the slideguard, 8 to 10 weeks. But the keep the Skinguard in stock. They didn't offer the skinguard when I bought mine.

I think you will be happy with either, they make good stuff.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:12:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree with having the gun smith installing the sights.  It is much cheaper unless you have an abundance of firearms that need to be changed.  I picked up a holster from Pure Kustom and it's amazing.  I ordered the fit for a P30 and it also fits my HK45c and USP9c perfectly.  Quality is outstanding along with the owner and that is the only person you deal with.  He happened to have one in stock otherwise general wait times are 3-4 weeks.  IWB and oustide as well.

http://www.purekustom.com/purekustomholsters_new.htm
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top