Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2021 7:53:55 PM EDT
Just posting the information for those that have been searching for a solution that does not require modification. The new TLR-7 Sub 1913 will work with the HK45C using the included #1 Short Key.

Link Posted: 11/30/2021 8:09:05 PM EDT
[#1]
You may have just cost me some money.  Only reason I ever ditched mine.  Had 4 of em.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 1:59:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Sweet, any holster recommendation?  Kt mech said that light is a no go.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:50:14 PM EDT
[#3]
No light bearing holsters available that I know of. I am sure it is just a matter of time.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:04:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks and functions great.

Link Posted: 1/31/2022 11:11:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I use a TLR7Sub on my HK45C for nightstand duty. I have to remove it every day for EDC because I have yet to find a kydex holster maker that lists the 7Sub / HK45C as an option.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 11:32:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I use a TLR7Sub on my HK45C for nightstand duty. I have to remove it every day for EDC because I have yet to find a kydex holster maker that lists the 7Sub / HK45C as an option.
View Quote

Check with KT Mech & see if they can accommodate that setup.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 5:35:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Check with KT Mech & see if they can accommodate that setup.
View Quote

I need to, because they've made quite a few "oddball" holsters for me over the last couple of years (while I was experimenting with other handgun / light combos).  I like that they now offer a "rounded end" because their holsters use to be too "square" at the bottom which dug into my legs.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 5:37:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sweet, any holster recommendation?  Kt mech said that light is a no go.
View Quote

Answers that question.

I know several companies won't mold holsters for any of the TLR-7 series because they say the retention is poor.  I can't think of the "brands" at the moment, but have read it on several kydex bender websites.  I know I had ordered from one of them before.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 5:39:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I love the Tier 1 Echo (Light Bearing) as it is the holster I use for Glocks (with or without WML and with out without RMR) but they don't offer any USP45 / USP45C or HK45 / HK45C options.

Link Posted: 1/31/2022 5:41:29 PM EDT
[#10]
In fact, I recently ordered a Tier-1 Echo for my P30S with TLR-7A.  I specifically mentioned that my firearm is the ambi-safety model since it was not listed as an option on their pull-down menu.  Their Customer Service actually emailed me after I placed the order to say they caught the note and passed it on to the production team.  In a world where CS is no longer really CS I was duly impressed.  I think this will make my third Echo so far.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top