Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 9/27/2004 6:51:55 PM EDT
Hey I just sent in my warranty for my HK the same day I picked it up which was Sept. 14.2004.  I was wondering how I will know that my HK's warranty is in effect? Do they send you a confirmation letter stating your HK is now under warranty? Do they call you? How will I know my HK is under warranty? Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:53:07 PM EDT
[#1]
save your receipt
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:55:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I have the paper work for it, but does HK notify you when your gun is actually under warranty? I'd hate for it to brake down in a few years,and my warranty is not in effect.

Quoted:
save your receipt

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:59:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well I have the paper work for it, but does HK notify you when your gun is actually under warranty? I'd hate for it to brake down in a few years,and my warranty is not in effect.

Quoted:
save your receipt

shoot them a e-mail? I've never gotten a response saying your warranty is now in effect. i just bring it with the receipt and they fix it, no questions asked. This was for a defective Remi 870 I had.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top