Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2006 8:51:36 PM EDT
1)  Is this forum one of the deadest boards on AR15?

2)  
Well my FFL sent me an Email earlier this evening.
My CCO is in!
I can't wait till I get to pick it up tomorrow afternoon! (well today now I guess)

I tried to go over and get it at 5:30 when he Emailed me but he said he was winding down and just watching TV so I will have to wait.

Just had to tell someone as I can't wait to get it!
Shortly after it gets here though it is off to the smith for some tuning as I intend for this to be a carry piece till I can get a true ground up custom.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:39:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, congrats! Post a pic if you can, it'd be great to see it (maybe we can meet at the range sometime, it'd be great to shoot it! ).

Just ordered a Kimber, and I think a Colt Gunsite or a Colt 70's repro may be next (unless I go for the Wilson earlier than expected ).

T Bone (Detroit).
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:12:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll recite what JYogi already knows:

1) Commander slide on Officer's aluminum frame.  The best mix of reliability and concealability.
2) Alum frame?  Chuck Taylor LOVES 'em, and he says more durable than steel (hey, talk to Chuck).
3) We don't need no stinking firing pin block!

Although I know a couple of guys who are very happy with Kimber Ultra CDP's, I think a COUPLE of Colt Gunsite CCO's are in my future.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:16:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on your CCO Gunsite.  Please post pics when you get a chance, and give us a report.   I'm torn between a blued Gov or CCO  to go with my stainless Gunsite.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/RattlerXX/MVC-622F.jpg
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:31:40 PM EDT
[#4]
There are already pics up.
Check out the show us your ponnys thread.

Thanks!

I have it, I am happy with it.
I HATE the trigger.

I am taking it to get some work done to the whole gun.
She leaves home next week and I imagine she will be gone for a few mths.
Should be interesting to see what ends up when were all done.
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top