Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 6:37:58 PM EDT
i was wondering if the noveske FH will fit on a P22 and not block the front sight post. the OD on the noveske is 1.375". Std P22 supressors are about 1" i believe

i measured it out on the weapon and it looks like it will work but be very close
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:41:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:53:19 PM EDT
[#2]
ridiculous?
yes

i think it would be  pretty neat. i would use it primarily on an AR15
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:54:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
ridiculous?
yes

Putting a FH on a P22 doesnt seem rediculous to me, have you shot one at night yet? even remington golden bullets make a bit of flash. Actually, I should order an AR FH seeing as I already have the muzzle thread adaptor.
IIRC one guy put an AR FH on his p22, then proceeded to put an AR bayonet on it and took pics.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:10:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ridiculous?
yes

Putting a FH on a P22 doesnt seem rediculous to me, have you shot one at night yet? even remington golden bullets make a bit of flash. Actually, I should order an AR FH seeing as I already have the muzzle thread adaptor.
IIRC one guy put an AR FH on his p22, then proceeded to put an AR bayonet on it and took pics.

I screwed an A2 birdcage on just for grins and it looks ok, but you will need a cut washer (is that what it's called?) to get it to time right.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:11:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
ridiculous?
yes

I screwed an A2 birdcage on just for grins and it looks ok, but you will need a cut washer (is that what it's called?) to get it to time right.

That's easy, just use an A1 cage, and you don't have to worry about the timing!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:10:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
ridiculous?
yes

That's easy, just use an A1 cage, and you don't have to worry about the timing!

Since you're not accepting IM's I'll just post this here.  Check out the Oregon Hometown forums.  We have several events and group-buys on a randomly frequent basis.  We're having a shoot later this month.  You are more than welcome to attend.  Usually some pretty cool stuff to shoot.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 1:32:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw someone put a 5.5" FH on their P22 !  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top