Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2022 12:32:49 AM EDT
I dislike the OEM sights(I have a full size 5" PDP) - doesn't seem like there are a lot of aftermarket options available.  I have heard that some glock sights will work, but haven't been able to verify.

Anyone know of any aftermarket sights which fit the PDP?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 12:42:05 AM EDT
[#1]
PDP will take Glock 17/19 sights.
I am partial to Night Fision.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 10:48:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: devildog93] [#2]
Xs sights on all of mine. I am sure there are lots of options now that the pdp uses the glock cut.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 7:41:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By thebert:
PDP will take Glock 17/19 sights.
I am partial to Night Fision.
View Quote

My choice too
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:33:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Glock
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 1:39:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By porterb123:

My choice too
View Quote

Ditto that.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:26:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By RazorEdge:
I dislike the OEM sights(I have a full size 5" PDP) - doesn't seem like there are a lot of aftermarket options available.  I have heard that some glock sights will work, but haven't been able to verify.

Anyone know of any aftermarket sights which fit the PDP?  Thanks.
View Quote

I can verify. I took a set of Ameriglo sights directly off of a spare 19 slide and installed on my PDP. Great move on Walther's part.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 10:30:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I put Night Fision standard height sights on my PDP compact today. I got the ones for Glock 17/19.  They look good but I had to sand and stone the hell out of them to fit. Never used Night Fision before, so maybe that’s expected.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Go with XS.

I run the R3D XS sights on my PDP Pro.  During a local USPSA match last week my front sight went flying into Lostville.  I called up XS to buy a new front sight and they would not take my money despite this being an installation error and me offering to pay for it.   They were simply fantastic and put a new front sight in the mail the same day as my call.  Also told me how to correctly install it next time to avoid the issue, i.e. use loctite on the base of the sight AS WELL AS the threads.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top