Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2021 8:02:25 AM EDT
Here's my Walther PDP Full-Size 4.5". I purchased it through Walther's IOP Program a good while ago now and I have to say I'm really happy with it, particularly its ergonomics and performance. This thing really feels great in your hand and runs like a top. I did note that, as others have found, it is a little snappy during rapid-fire, but is still completely controllable. The PDP has quickly become my favorite pistol and, coming from an ardent, hammer-fired pistol guy, that's saying a lot!
I made a few improvements to it including an Ameriglo Protector night sights set, Overwatch Precision TAC trigger kit (a fantastic upgrade, by the way), and an SSguiderods.com recoil spring assembly. It wasn't my intention to replace the pistol's RCA, but the stock one decided to self-destruct before I put a single round through the pistol! The thin polymer tip on the muzzle end of the guide rod separated from the body of the rod causing it and the rest of the guide rod to shoot out the front of the frame. I then had to fight the slide off the frame because of the recoil spring being loose and trapped under it. I'm sure this is a rare occurrence, but I still feel more confident with an all-steel RCA in it now. I recently bought a used Walther 48N tungsten recoil spring assembly for cheap and the next time I hit the range I'm going to see if it offers a noticeable improvement of any kind. We'll see.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:34:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool.
Looks like something issued in the Space Force.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:01:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cool.
Looks like something issued in the Space Force.
View Quote

Hahahaha Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top