Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2019 5:34:05 PM EDT
I'm a died in the wool Glock guy but I like my P-22Q so much that I've been thinking about getting a P99 to play with.

I really have no interest in the double action trigger/decockers models so I'd like to get a QA for a short consistent trigger pull.

Anyone have a QA model? I've never handled one at all. How is the trigger and how difficult are the QA models to find? I now they haven't made them in some time.

ETA: Maybe I'd just be better off with a PPQ?
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 2:31:42 PM EDT
[#1]
PPQ.

I don't know how available a P99QA is but the PPQ is available and affordable.

But if you do get the PPQ you won't be a Glock fan anymore.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:45:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Plus Walther just launched a 30day money back guarantee on the PPQ. If you don’t like it for any reason they will give you a full refund, no questions asked, within 30 days.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 3:38:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm a died in the wool Glock guy but I like my P-22Q so much that I've been thinking about getting a P99 to play with.

I really have no interest in the double action trigger/decockers models so I'd like to get a QA for a short consistent trigger pull.

Anyone have a QA model? I've never handled one at all. How is the trigger and how difficult are the QA models to find? I now they haven't made them in some time.

ETA: Maybe I'd just be better off with a PPQ?
View Quote
You are better off with the PPQ.  I had a P99QA and the trigger is better in the PPQ.  The PPQ has a much shorter reset and a better break than the QA.  I also like the grip a little better on the PPQ but I still love my P99AS.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 4:07:49 PM EDT
[#4]
True.  I missed my PPQ so much I bought one off GB today.  Phenomenal gun.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 6:01:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:
But if you do get the PPQ you won't be a Glock fan anymore.
View Quote
This is surely the truest thing I have ever read on ARFCOM.

This has been a Glock-free household ever since I discovered the Walther line of pistols.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 7:25:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This is surely the truest thing I have ever read on ARFCOM.

This has been a Glock-free household ever since I discovered the Walther line of pistols.
View Quote
X2
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 7:45:57 AM EDT
[#7]
My PPQ made my Glock 19 obsolete. You won't regret it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 7:49:44 AM EDT
[#8]
There's also a lifetime warranty on all walthers produced after 1993, no matter when you bought it or who bought it first.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 3:35:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My PPQ made my Glock 19 obsolete. You won't regret it.
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:24:13 PM EDT
[#10]
I have two glock 23, a glock 19 and a glock 43.....the PPQ is on my nightstand beside me right now.

The Walther just seems to be a better gun in all regards.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 8:25:11 AM EDT
[#11]
I won't ever get rid of my Glocks.....but the PPQ is a better gun all around. Excellent ergos, perfect weight/balance, and that trigger......oh that trigger!
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 11:16:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Another PPQ vote!  Walther makes some great handguns!
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 11:26:25 AM EDT
[#13]
I have a P99A/S in 9 and 40 and they’re stellar guns but if I wanted the glock style trigger I’d go with the PPQ. It’s the newer design and has tons of options
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 5:32:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Off all my handguns PPQ feels the best in hand. And yes, its trigger is years ahead of others out of the box.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top