Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2011 5:38:07 AM EDT
I need help identifying a PPK that was supposed to be a WW2 bring back.  Any help would be appreciated.

The slide is marked Waffenfabrik Walker Zella Mehlis Thur Mod PPK Walther Patent Cat 7.62 m/m

Serial number is 933xxx on the frame and I cant find any serial numbers on the magazine or slide.  The slide, barrel breech and barrel tip are marked with an N with a crown over it.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 6:22:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Crown N would indicate pre nazi production commercial. If you take the slide off you may find the serial number scratched into the inside of the slide. I think the mag should be blank unless it is military or police marked?
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:33:06 AM EDT
[#2]
That gun was made prior to 1940, carefully remove slide, serial number will be scratched on inside opposite of ejection port. Magazine will be marked with walther banner. Finish will be high polish blue, 60% safety, 7.65 mm, (32 caliber). Be careful with the grips, they crack easily.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top