Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 2:43:43 PM EDT
Hello everyone,

I was to my local pawn shop a few days ago and they had a Beretta 92 for sale. I don't remember for sure if it was a 92fs or which model excactly.  It only comes with one, 15rd magazine and it has a lot of holster wear.  They are asking $400 for it, but I kind of know the guys and could possibly get them down to $325. How much is this gun worth, and what should I look for in terms of wear/broken parts if I go back and look at it again?

Thanks,
~Jason
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:56:48 PM EDT
[#1]
The bore will tell you quickly if it's been used as much as the holster wear shows. The earlier 92 models have had some trigger return spring problems, but that's a cheap fix.

Some in here have written about the barrel block being a bit fragile & breaking the wings off of them. Personally, I've not known anyone to have that happen to them.

I bought my 92FS used & I shoot the hell out of it. Damn fine gun! A trigger job will make the trigger 100% smoother versus the factory feel as well. A good investment for a mere $50-60 or so.

Why this is in the Walther section is beyond me............        

My .o2
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:05:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Opps, sorry about that.
I was checking some info about P22's and I thought I was back in the Beretta section.  Thanks for the info, if the mods could move this to the Beretta section that would be great.
Top Top