Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2006 10:46:17 AM EDT
Can't find anything except a leg holster for this pistol. Anyone know of any, maybe "Air Marshall" design, cross-draw? No shoulder holsters at all (Galco, etc).

And does anyone jnow of a laser that fits into the tactical grooves (without a light, saw that neat photo of X2 laser/light in this forum. Don't need the flashlite.

Thanks a lot.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:51:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I use a Galco minimalist
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:03:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I use any leather holster that fits a glock 26.  its works just fine for my 145.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:19:38 PM EDT
[#3]
IIRC, the HKP2000 matches, frame and trigger-guard wise so if you look for holsters that fit it, it should work with your 145.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:59:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I got this recently, a Don Hume H715-M, about $30. Made for the PT145 and PT111. I like it, fits me well.  If you look at DonHume.com they have 11 different models for the PT145.

Hopefully Twonami doesn't mind me posting this from a recent thread in the GD. Looks like a nice option as well.

Quoted:

Bianchi 100 Professional Holster Right Hand Glock 26, 27 and Taurus PT145.
I have the squared off PT145 and it dosen't fit it perfectly but it's close enough.
I got it at Midway, with my C&R it was $31.50.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:58:18 PM EDT
[#5]
No problem, thats what I'm usung for IWB these days. I still use the minmalist for external carry.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:46:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I got this recently, a Don Hume H715-M, about $30. Made for the PT145 and PT111. I like it, fits me well.  If you look at DonHume.com they have 11 different models for the PT145.

Lanceman,

Does that holster mouth remain open after the pistol is drawn?  Or does it collapse when IWB and empty?

I was looking at that one too but I would like something that remains open for easy re-holstering.

Mainly because of that issue, I am currently considering the following:

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/beltslide.html

Which is also tuckable.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:55:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does that holster mouth remain open after the pistol is drawn?  Or does it collapse when IWB and empty?

Sorry, disregard my question.  I was thinking of a different holster when I posted that.  I see that it does apparently remain open (which is good).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top