Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2002 9:53:23 AM EDT
I have too many pistols to aford to feed them ammo and magazines let alone carry them properly in nice leather holsters.

I bought a couple of Uncle Mike's to try on my 1911A1 and 92FS. Not too bad for range wear and knocking about the camp site.

I'd now like one for my Smith and Wesson 4" .357 revolver and was thinking of a Fobus (sp?) just to try them out.

So what's your favorite plastic holster?
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 10:34:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I like www.comp-tac.com a lot. I've got a locking paddle holster for my Kimber and one for my USP45 Tactical.

I also have a shirt-tucker for my 1911. It rides nice and low and is surprisingly comfortable.

The way it's built allows you to tuck your shirt into your trousers between the weapon and the clip that holds it to your trousers.

Link Posted: 2/10/2002 11:26:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 11:49:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got a SideArmor www.sidearmor.net for my Glock 36. I've been thinking about the Roto Fobus for my Glock 19.

Jamie
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 3:47:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out KyTac holsters by Elderton Custom.  Dave made several of my holsters that I used daily when I was doing executive protection.

Sorry about not putting in a link, but I'm running out the door to get to work...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top