Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2020 3:45:12 PM EDT
So I have a standard kydex mag holder that’s.....ok but I’m really digging this neomag holder I just found. The problem (not the best choice of words but gets my point across) is ive seen mixed reviews. Some people love it, some have complaints.

Normally I’d buy it to try it myself but $45 is a bit much imo for a little thing (I know neodymium magnets are expensive)to just buy to try.

Are there competitors that are better? Or are these good and the people who gave so-so reviews just the type of people who aren’t happy with anything?
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 10:10:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested as well.

I just recently purchased a Springfield Hellcat, and trying to find an in-pocket solution for an extra mag (versus just throwing the mag into a pocket with my keys). I found the Neomag, but it is a bit expensive IMO for what it offers in light of the very mixed reviews (even allowing for the internet bias).

I have a Snagmag for my Glock 9mm and it works great. I would like to find something similar for the Hellcat.
Link Posted: 1/16/2020 12:13:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Look at Snagmag
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 12:24:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I like my pitbull mag carriers. Carries my G43 and G19 mags in the same carrier. No complaints.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 9:17:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a neomag. Works great I use it frequently.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 10:10:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Just bought two Neomags based on the reviews here.

I like them. Found a code for 10% off just by visiting their site. Other discount codes on youtube.

If your pockets are snug on your pants, it might not be quite as comfortable. Seems like if you are carry IWB, adding a mag or two IWB gets crowded for me.

I think the product is good. Keeps mags at finger reach. Secure clip and magnet are strong.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 10:20:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I’m more than happy to recommend a NeoMag. I’ve used mine in classes and for daily carry. It’s an excellent solution.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 10:41:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Neomag works well

Cool thing is it will fit a lot of different mags though I prefer the thinner G43X or G48 for off duty.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 7:47:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't often carry a spare mag, but after going through other options, I won a neomag, and would buy another in a heartbeat if I ever need another.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 10:52:10 AM EDT
[#9]
What about the technaclip? I was told it was good, but no experience. Looks like a fancier neomag for $25 v.s $40.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 10:54:08 AM EDT
[#10]
What about the technaclip? I was told it was good, but I have no experience. Looks like a fancier neomag for $25 v.s $40.
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 9:27:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I've been using a neo mag for over a year.  I clip it to the outside edge of my left back blue jean pocket.  When I have a mag in it, it's secure and handy.  When I don't the neo mag is small enough that it doesn't bother anything.  It's really easy because I can just leave it clipped in my pocket all the time.
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 12:31:13 PM EDT
[#12]
My wife saw an ad for Neomag and grabbed me one for Christmas.  I think its pretty cool.  I don't have any complaints about it.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 10:08:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Desantis Mag-Packer works for me at around $25 a pop I have one for single stack mags and one for double stack mags.  Have also used the SnagaMag before and it worked well but took a position I would otherwise user for a knife or flashlight.  Just ordered a Vedder Holsters MagDraw single mag holder to see how it works for me - it is a paddle-type design.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top