Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2005 5:51:46 PM EDT
im looking for a holster for my Glock 26 i normal wear a t-shirt with jeans/shorts.

any ideas?

thanks
cody
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 12:59:57 PM EDT
[#1]
anyone????
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 1:01:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I buy a lot of holsters from Don Hume in Oklahoma.

He does very good work, lots of different styles.

Link Posted: 7/25/2005 3:56:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got a Galco Concealable OWB.  Great holster.  Milt Sparks makes real good holsters also.

Contact:    www.lightningarms.com     They'll know what you're looking for better than you.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 7:52:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Contact:    www.lightningarms.com     They'll know what you're looking for better than you.

shot them an email
thanks
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:28:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I use a Desantis open top pancake, or a blade tech depnding on my attire. I ve found that a Str8 drop works best for me but it depends on your build.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:56:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Had a Fobus Paddle that I used when at the range, but I just got my CCW and it's no good for me.
With my full size P99, it makes the grip twist up and out making a pretty identifiable bump in my shirt.
Again, that's just my gun on me. I just picked up a Don Hume JIT Slide for the same gun and it's much better.
Makes the gun hug to my side better and alot less noticeable. Seems to very nice construction as well.
J
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:57:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Kramer Belt Scabbard.

Horsehide construction makes a mouth-reinforcement unnecessary.  Holds the gun tight to you and conceals VERY well.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:49:08 AM EDT
[#8]
I would check out Highnoonholsters for the line of @30 different types.  I have the Mr Softy for an IWB ussage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top