Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2008 7:09:29 AM EDT
i ordered from them last week and sent him an email to check if it's in stock and no reply. i ordered speer gold dots and federal tacticals for my .45 and 9mm, there website give the impression they had it and i never got a confirmation email either
Link Posted: 5/20/2008 7:17:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I've never had a problem with them, I've ordered several times.

Keep trying to get in touch with them, I'm sure they'll make it right.
Link Posted: 5/20/2008 7:33:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I have used them in the past w/o problems. I also just placed a small order ( 200 or so rounds of different cals) on the 14th (late PM), got a UPS tracking # on the 15th.  I don't remember ever receiving an email order confirmation in any of my dealings.

FB
Link Posted: 5/20/2008 8:41:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Greetings.
Ammotogo = #1!
They are the best!  95% of their product is the lowest you can find it.  I've found a few things cheaper elsewhere, but when you check out you see why, they charge a boatload for shipping.  Ammotogo charges exact shipping, im pretty sure they make no money off shipping unlike other places.
They have lots of ammo that nobody else carries.  I love it!
Ammotogo responds to my emails within one day.  After I buy, I usually receive my order in 2-3 days.  
Give them a call for questions, it's faster anyways.
Long live ammotogo
Take care
Link Posted: 5/21/2008 1:35:14 PM EDT
[#4]
ive ordered from them when they have good deals
ive had no problem at all with them

Link Posted: 5/21/2008 8:15:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I've probably made about 10 orders with ammotogo in the last year.  No problems at all.

After they receive your order, they ship out real quick.  In some instances, it's been same day.

I would highly recommend them - my experience has been nothing but positive.
Link Posted: 5/22/2008 3:45:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I have ordered from them several times and usually get my order in one to two days with no hassels whatsoever. They are the #1 source for HST and Ranger T, IMO.
My only problem is that I get hit with both shipping and sales tax since I live in Texas. .....Oh well, what's that old saying about death and taxes?......
Link Posted: 5/22/2008 9:59:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Ordered plenty of times with no problems. I just oprdered some HST ammo BTW and it shipped today. Check out the "my account" link on the cataloge section and it will tell you the status of your order.
Link Posted: 5/23/2008 7:25:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I have ordered from them several times and usually get my order in one to two days with no hassels whatsoever. They are the #1 source for HST and Ranger T, IMO.
My only problem is that I get hit with both shipping and sales tax since I live in Texas. .....Oh well, what's that old saying about death and taxes?......

I was just on their site and I could not find any Ranger T. Link?
Link Posted: 5/23/2008 8:15:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

when they don't have it instock, they just remove it from the site and will put it back when they get it. that's what CS told me.
Link Posted: 5/24/2008 5:04:52 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

when they don't have it instock, they just remove it from the site and will put it back when they get it. that's what CS told me.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/24/2008 9:21:26 AM EDT
[#11]
I have ordered lots of ammo from them and have only had one problem.

I ordered 1000 rounds of their Federal .40 155 gr. JHP ammo (the one that is a good deal) and when I got it every box was had a sticker on it that said NOT FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT USE. They should have spelled this out on their description page because I would not have ordered it. It is either a bad batch or old or both. Also, for some reason this ammo shoots like shit through my G27 & G23. What a waste of money. I can see why LEO don't want it.

Other than that, they have been ok.
Link Posted: 5/24/2008 4:21:40 PM EDT
[#12]
ammotogo is the best. made many orders and they all arrive in 2-3 days. i ordered some 45 cor-bon DPX once along with other stuff. the next day they called my cell and told me they were out of sock of the 45 dpx and asked if i still wanted them. i told them yes and they let me no it wood probley be a month till i recieved it. and a month later i got it. i've never had anyone call me to let me know they dont have what i ordered so i loved that and give them all of my ammo bussines now, which isnt much anymore cuz its gotten expensive :(
Link Posted: 5/25/2008 8:54:57 AM EDT
[#13]
they are good to go
Link Posted: 5/25/2008 10:20:10 AM EDT
[#14]
every order i've placed with ammunitiontogo has shipped within one business day, has come neatly packed as ordered. I use them for all of my hard-to-find ammo needs
Link Posted: 5/25/2008 10:46:02 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't know if their email is working or not. I made a wish list and emailed it to myself from their site and I never got it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 4:51:45 PM EDT
[#16]
I've only ordered from them once, but they were fast as hell when I did.
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 3:24:02 PM EDT
[#17]
I finally got my order for the .45 and 9MM HST's and Gold Dots. All the boxes look like they rolled it down 20 flights of stairs before they shipped it out to me

The cartridges appears to look okay
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 3:56:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Very good to order from, never a problem, give them a call.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 8:19:15 AM EDT
[#19]
I have ordered a number of times from them. If I had any questions about availablity I just picked up the phone and called. Great service and fast shipping.  I was also told if its not in stock the item is removed from the web site and put back on when stock arrives again.  Shop till you drop.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 9:12:32 AM EDT
[#20]
I like them.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 8:21:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Placed an order online this past friday night (late). Got a call from them the following Monday morning (Labor Day). I gave them the wrong security code on my card. Received 9mm 147gr HST and 45 230gr HST this friday AM. My first and 2nd experience was great with them.....!!!!!Highly recommended.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

You know they are in Brenham right? They have a show room.

ETA; I thought they were in Bastrop, but the site says Brenham.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 7:41:19 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I've never had a problem with them, I've ordered several times.

Same here.  Always fast shipping and always good quality stuff.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:07:46 AM EDT
[#24]
I haven't had any problems with them.  I still have never received an email confirmation.  I usually call and make sure they got the order.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:07:00 PM EDT
[#25]
If it wasn't for the tax I would use them for every order. Guess that's the price one pays to live in Texas.

Outstanding in every manner they are.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top