Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 5:18:18 AM EDT
Is this stuff any good? I never see anything posted about it and was wondering if anyone carries it. Good? Bad? OK?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:35:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I like starfire, I posted in another topic about some shootings I know of with the .40 180gr.  2 were 1 shot kills, the other a heck of a leg wound.  I saw a bullet from one of the dead guys.....It was a chest shot through a coat and shirt, excellent expansion and the bullet stopped inside of the guy, almost exited, but his back skin stopped it.

Kind of like fishing with rubber worms......everyone has their favorite color.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:23:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I shoot it sometimes , it seems to be accurate and the only hard primer I had go click was on a box that was over 10 years old
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top