Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2018 11:57:50 AM EDT
I bought a Polymer 80 P940SC (Glock 26) and during assembly I noticed the locking block is tilted slightly up. This causes the slide to hit the frame before reaching the rear rail.

I have assembled/milled everything as per the instructions. I've taken it apart 4-5 times and smoothed the areas that the locking block sits on, everything is flush and smooth. But the locking block still sits at a bit of an angle.

Wondering if anyone has ran into this issue and has any insight?
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 4:24:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Try contacting Poly 80 they have great customer service. Take and post some pictures if you can. Yours are not showing up.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 8:17:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I just ran into this exact problem.  Even though the locking block fit well and the holes all lined up, it was still tipped like yours.  I ended up stoning the front down until it fit.  The gun runs fine and is tight on the rails.  Not really sure how much I stoned off but guess it was at least 0.020".  A call to customer service was certainly warranted but I wanted to get the gun running.  Besides, since the holes lined up just fine I'm not sure a replacement block would have done anything different.
Top Top