Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 1:04:10 AM EDT
i learned how to fully take apart my glock tonight. i got a wild hair up my but and started to take the pins out of my sigma. i get it apart and cleaned up. then i start to put it back together. i got it together then realized i am not sure if i put the trigger spring in correct. i need to know if the spring that connects to the transfer bar goes under or over the transfer bar. i put it in under and i think i am right but i need to be 100% sure before i fire it again. by the way i have fired 1000s of rounds with no malfunctions or broken parts of any kind. jhp,+p,fmj it never jammed. the trigger has gotten to be much lighter. it feels similar to a nice DA revolver now. don't give up on the sigma. it is a hell of a pistol. thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:56:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Your owners manual should have a cut-away drawing of your gun. If that's no help, a call to S&W's 800 number should get you the help you want.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Your owners manual should have a cut-away drawing of your gun. If that's no help, a call to S&W's 800 number should get you the help you want.

Good luck!

+1 Take a good look at the IPB and maybe you could pull up a larger one on your computer. If that does not help that is what the lifetime warranty is for call them up and ask.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top