Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2005 7:12:11 PM EDT
I have wanted one of these for a long time, and just got it. I love the feel and everything about it. Haven't had any range  time yet. Anyone with one. share what you like or dislike about it.
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Is there a reason you preferred this one over the S&W 1911s?
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:48:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I own many other 1911s which I love. Just wanted the Tactical 4566TSW.
SemperFi
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:34:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Just wanted the Tactical 4566TSW.

Reason enough. Let us know how it does.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 1:40:28 PM EDT
[#4]
My thoughts???

I wish I had got to your pawn shop 5 minutes before you did!

I have a mere 4566, no TSW and it is a comfort to hold as well as delight to shoot.  There is nothing to dislike, other than the all steel weight may bother some, but sometimes that extra beef comes in handy.  Even though mine is  a beat up PD trade in, the trigger is fairly light and VERY smooth.
You are one lucky TSW owner!

chissel
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 1:48:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't have one of those, but I have a 645 & a 4586 (and many other S&Ws) with which I have been very pleased.  If your experience is anything like mine has been, you'll be very happy with your purchase.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top