Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2020 8:12:38 PM EDT
Midway USA lists a DeSantis leather holster for the S&W Model 60-1 and 60-2 with 2” and 2.125” barrels.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2375143440

Mine looks like it has a 1.875” barrel and lists the model as “Model 60”.  Is this the right holster for my gun?  Is it the right model even though mine has “60” and not “60-1” on the frame?

Link Posted: 3/15/2020 3:14:49 PM EDT
[#1]
For a 2” snubby holster ( they were called 2” even though they are a hair shorter when measured) your gun is a J frame so any holster noted as being for a 2” J will work. Most any gun shop or show will have piles of inexpensive used 2” J holsters in used holster boxes. Was just at a shop that had a J frame don Hume JIT slide J frame holster for $15. I have used this  type holster  for multiple guns and like it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 8:50:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I tried 6-8 different holster for my 5 shot j frames - settle on this one and really like it.

https://www.imidefense.com/product/polymer-retention-paddle-holster-for-smith-wesson-j-frame/
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 9:29:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I use Side Guard Minimal Clip IWB holsters on my J frames. Also have one for my PPS M2.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 3:11:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Where in NH are you?  I might have some J-frame holsters in my holster drawer, and I no longer have a J-frame.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 5:15:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where in NH are you?  I might have some J-frame holsters in my holster drawer, and I no longer have a J-frame.
View Quote

@Detn8r-Red2

IM sent
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 5:19:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

@Detn8r-Red2

IM sent
View Quote

@C-4
Sorry, nothing came through on my end

ETA: Never mind, got it and returned
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:44:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

@C-4

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Detn8r-Red2

IM sent

@C-4

Thanks for looking!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top