Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2013 6:37:56 PM EDT
My dad bought a shield today, and he wants a laser on it. We haven't decided which one but he needs to have a tuckable IWB holster. I haven't found any compatible with a laser yet, and I figure it might influence which laser he decides on. Thoughts?
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 10:28:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Very first place I looked....

http://aliengearholsters.com/index.php/s-w-m-p-shield-9mm-crimson-trace-laser-lg-489-iwb-holster-inside-the-waistband.html

As for the laser, there is Crimson Trace, then there is everything else. If he wants a laser, CT is the way to go. That is the one holster mfr's accommodate anyway.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 12:13:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Remora makes one for the Shield with a laser.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:18:29 PM EDT
[#3]
RKBA Holsters

Shield with Crimson Trace and Lasermax holsters.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:29:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Shield/lasermax and Latour Holster

Quoted:
My dad bought a shield today, and he wants a laser on it. We haven't decided which one but he needs to have a tuckable IWB holster. I haven't found any compatible with a laser yet, and I figure it might influence which laser he decides on. Thoughts?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 5:51:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a holster from Concealment Solutions. Jason is not the cheapest out there, but has a great turn around time and his work is all custom and made to order. The horse hide upgrade is great too!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:21:53 AM EDT
[#6]
i have a shield with lasermax and use a N82 Tactical.

original model, custom shop laser cut.

it was $50 and is very comfortable.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top