Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2012 8:47:26 PM EDT
I already have one but would like to add another to my collection. Just wondering who has the best price?

Link Posted: 11/12/2012 8:49:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I already have one but would like to add another to my collection. Just wondering who has the best price?

Local or online?
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 9:13:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Online. There was a place back east that sold em really cheap but they only sell to law enforcement now
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 5:34:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Buds gunshop has them for $459. The cheapest I have ever seen them to the general public was from Palmetto State Armory.  They had a one day sale a few months ago and had them for $399.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 3:18:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Have you looked in the EE I have seen some used ones for $400.00 shipped.
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 8:03:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I recently bought (2) FS 9mm's standard sight Range Kits from Gunbroker that were new from a dealer. Shipped to my FFL for $425.
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 7:35:31 PM EDT
[#6]
http://www.shootersplus.com has them for $460. with free shipping. I saw them somewhere the other day for like 455. but can't remember what shipping was.
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 8:31:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 9:26:07 PM EDT
[#8]
$399.99 Here.

They are local to me and legit.
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 10:42:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
$399.99 Here.

I like those savings on a couple of the Glocks.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 10:03:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

$399.99 Here.

I like those savings on a couple of the Glocks.

<- CTD Edit ->

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 9:04:17 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

$399.99 Here.

I have bought the full size and compact from there in the last month........

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:29:57 PM EDT
[#12]
There's a "LE only" () place local to me that sells them for $399 too; $450 with night sights.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 5:57:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I picked up a full size 9 for $380 from quantico tactical in killean tx, but thats with the military pricing
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:12:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Around my area you can pick them up all day long for $398 with 3 mags but they don't ship. In my area the shield is $324 but again they dont ship :(
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:14:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
There's a "LE only" () place local to me that sells them for $399 too; $450 with night sights.

S&W M&P isnt a leo price only by Smith and Wesson. That only applies to Glock and the Springfield XD and the FN57 as they set the price and regs. The store is just saying it is LEO only....
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:19:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

S&W M&P isnt a leo price only by Smith and Wesson. That only applies to Glock and the Springfield XD and the FN57 as they set the price and regs. The store is just saying it is LEO only....

Wait what?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:53:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Online. There was a place back east that sold em really cheap but they only sell to law enforcement now

Who is this? I'm LE and would love to find out who
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 12:05:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait what?

Unlike Glock that have a price of $399 for LEO only to purchase. Smith and Wesson does not have that $398 LEo only price. If you can find a leo dealer then they can sell the M&P at $398 even if you are not LEO. I hope I explained it better.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:34:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait what?

Unlike Glock that have a price of $399 for LEO only to purchase. Smith and Wesson does not have that $398 LEo only price. If you can find a leo dealer then they can sell the M&P at $398 even if you are not LEO. I hope I explained it better.

Not so sure about that, if you go to quantico tactical (they have several stores throughout the nation) in killean tx which is where I purchased my m&p9 they are only allowed to sell their pistols to leo/mil at the leo/mil pricing. They have an agreement with smith and wesson that states that they can only sell then to military/leo and for the special price. So they dont have a 380 price for mil and 550 for civ its only 380 but only mil/leo can buy it.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:15:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait what?

Not so sure about that, if you go to quantico tactical (they have several stores throughout the nation) in killean tx which is where I purchased my m&p9 they are only allowed to sell their pistols to leo/mil at the leo/mil pricing. They have an agreement with smith and wesson that states that they can only sell then to military/leo and for the special price. So they dont have a 380 price for mil and 550 for civ its only 380 but only mil/leo can buy it.

You have to be LEO or .Mil for S&W. Ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:17:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait what?

This.  They wont even sell Smith to non first responders.  This bread is gonna make me go get one Friday.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:55:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait what?

You have to be LEO or .Mil for S&W. Ask me how I know.

prob same as me as I got mine for being .mil haha, or your could have a different association that I am unaware of.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top