Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2012 6:36:03 PM EDT
Any suggestions for IWB carry holster and extra mag holster?
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 6:48:30 PM EDT
[#2]

I second that. I was going to go with a a crossbreed, but couldnt see waiting that long for it. I have no regrets on buying this, will probably end up with more of them in the future.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 6:50:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a MTAC Spartan and a CompTAC Infidel. Both are good to go.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 8:10:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have a MTAC Spartan and a CompTAC Infidel. Both are good to go.

With the infidel What clip and strut did you pick?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#5]
i have the crossbreed super tuck with the combat cut for my 9c and love it
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:28:25 PM EDT
[#6]
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/795399/desantis-intruder-inside-the-waistband-holster-right-hand-s-and-w-m-and-p-9mm-luger-40-s-and-w-kydex-and-leather-black
got one for x-mas have to say its very comfortable and draws very well for the price i love it. only downside are the clips are a bit overkill but better over than under i suppose.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:38:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a Raven Concealment holster for my M&P9c and it is very comfy both inside and outside the waistband.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I recomend the Galco KingTuk. Comfy as all get out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top