Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2018 3:21:07 PM EDT
I have an M&P 9mm 2.0C with the 4" barrel and I'd love to find a holster I can use with a TLR-7. Definitely OWB, and I generally prefer leather. A pancake style would be great.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 4:32:41 PM EDT
[#1]
One of these will make you stop using leather, like it did for me.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 8:32:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I also have an M&P 2.0 Compact w/ TLR7... I ordered one of these - http://www.blackpointtactical.com/shop/miniwing/

A little pricey (search for a discount code, can't remember the one I used back in June) but it is very high quality. And very comfortable!

I had previously tried Bravo Concealment (though with a TLR1) and for an OWB it's okay, but I wanted a better option for IWB.

Edit: I also have a Safariland for OWB - way too bulky for concealment though. Really wish they would embrace the TLR7 quicker.. I'm loving the TLR7, though the TLR1 will stay on my "nightstand" gun (M&P 2.0 Fullsize).

Edit2: Looks like www.holsterops.com is starting to have holsters for TLR7, but as far as I see only for Glocks so far..
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 7:54:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you for the recommendation, I do like the sweat shield on that Black Point. I ended up going for a TR holster off eBay for just under $50.  I am specifically looking for an OWB and they had one with the TLR7 and the M&P 2.0c. I'll post a quick review when I get mine.

Top Top