Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2005 5:49:25 PM EDT
Hi!

Well, after listening to all of your recomendations I finally bought myself the m6.  I really like it so far.  How fast does this burn through batteries?    Any tips for sighting the laser in?  

Also, what's a kick ass grip to replace the factory grips with?

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:15:27 PM EDT
[#1]
It's purty.  Purty tactical.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:54:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Got the same thing that you do. The laser lasts a LONG TIME. However, if you use the light you are going to run through that thing really fast. Do a google search on "Surefire". They have some excellent deals on the batteries, a must buy. I love the fact that I have .40 S&W power in my hand, combined with a blinding light is a hard combination to beat. Here is mine;

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/5211/beretta8ii.jpg

As for sighting the laser in, I just sighted it in at my house. I put the pistol on some type of rest, paced off 25 feet and sighted the laser to match the sights. The red dot at 25 feet is right behind the white dot, and the pistol it good to go!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:00:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you looked at replacing the grips?  That's the only thing that isn't real comfortable.  I really love the total setup.  I traded my two other 92FS's once I got this vertec in 40 s&w.  They just didn't hold a candle to this. - IMHO.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:03:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Have you looked at replacing the grips?  That's the only thing that isn't real comfortable.  I really love the total setup.  I traded my two other 92FS's once I got this vertec in 40 s&w.  They just didn't hold a candle to this. - IMHO.

Not at all. I really like the grips. Althougth I have large hands I prefer the way that they feel in my hands. They are really slim. I do great with this pistol and I just love the way it feels when I pick it up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top