Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2023 7:35:37 PM EDT
Anyone got a lead on the Crocodile trigger by TACTICAL ITALY GROUP? $289.00
Seems American Precision Firearms is set to be the dealer. Waiting for a response from them.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#1]
At that price ,I would have to pass. Even with inflation that's outrageous. Perhaps the Chinese will come out with a knock off for $100.00 or less.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 6:10:31 PM EDT
[#2]
ARFCOM calling APEX come in APEX.
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 7:40:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I took the plunge and ordered the TR1 kit from APF. After 3 months we gave up in the backorder. They were good about it and offered to kill the backorder earlier and then finally gave up that the vendor would ship any more   So I asked for a refund. It’s way too expensive but for lack of a better alternative I may just have to do some hand polishing and hope for the best. It’s spongy like a Glock though so I’m not optimistic. I’d be interested if there was another option.
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 2:20:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Sooner or later someone will address the APX trigger and come up with a viable solution  . I polished mine and it was only very marginally better. I think the APX is near perfect in all other respects except the trigger.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 2:20:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ARFCOM calling APEX come in APEX.
View Quote

they had an apx trigger back in 2017 they never came out with. Sad, I would I have bought one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top