Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2016 8:26:32 PM EDT
Just bought my first pistol can and I want something shiny and new to attach it to. I've always heard Sig's suppress very well, but I kinda prefer the aesthetics of the 92 series. What say ye?
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:11:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Forgot to turn my body cam on but I shot my 92, HKVP9 and Glock 19 with my Gemtech Tundra.  
All ammo was Winchester 147gr FMJ. The Beretta was louder than the other two guns.
I don't know why. It just was.  It was even louder than my AR9 with 4.5" barrel and the Tundra. But I was using Freedom Munitions 147gr with the AR9 which is a little slower than the Winchester.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:48:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I like my Beretta 92 suppressed. With subs you don't need ears all. I'm sure you'll be fine with almost any pistol though to be honest. Threaded barrels for all your pistols!!! haha
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:49:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like my Beretta 92 suppressed. With subs you don't need ears all. I'm sure you'll be fine with almost any pistol though to be honest. Threaded barrels for all your pistols!!! haha
View Quote

I want to put a threaded barrel into my 92FS just because. I'm not even allowed to have a supressor but I can put a comp on it. This state is so retarded, no threaded barrels on rifles but on a pistol they are A-OK.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 4:46:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I sent my barrel out to get threaded. It was cheaper than trying to find a threaded barrel already. Don't need two barrels.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:53:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I sent my barrel out to get threaded. It was cheaper than trying to find a threaded barrel already. Don't need two barrels.
View Quote

There was enough sticking out from the slide to thread? I was told there wasn't enough barrel to thread.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:39:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine worked fine. I'll post pictures when I get a chance.
Josh at AGW did mine. It works on my old AWC Triad Ti and Gemtech Tundras.

I found an old picture online. This is on the AWC

I've had the gun refinished since I got my Tundras in. I'll post a pic later on how that fits and a picture of the end of the barrel as well.
I should be home in about 4 hrs as long as people behave themselves.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:13:45 AM EDT
[#7]
M9A3's work fine, last long time!

147gr subs, 950fps, never a hiccup.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:22:49 AM EDT
[#8]
with the Gemtech Tundra

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top