Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2015 10:43:59 PM EDT
My question I'm looking at purchasing a Beretta 92fs inox,options and thoughts, My old one I love a feel I can hit any target. But what info on the INOX.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:46:10 PM EDT
[#1]
The frames are alloy and seem to scratch pretty easily.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 1:27:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Other than the appearance, there shouldn't be any difference at all.  Inox is just the Italian word for stainless so you are getting the exact same gun, with the exact same performance, just out of a different steel.  I've got a 92A1 that is extremely accurate and, I too, would love to have an Inox.  Make sure you post a pic when you get one and know that I will be jealous!
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 6:28:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I did pick one up today but sorry don't know how to post pictures. You would think being a member for many years I'd know how to.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 7:57:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I did pick one up today but sorry don't know how to post pictures. You would think being a member for many years I'd know how to.
View Quote

Use a host web site, like Photobucket. Upload your pic(s) to your account, click on the "direct link", copy & paste into the postcard looking button next to the # button when you type. Enter the direct url into the pop-up window & click "ok". Pretty simple once you do a time or three.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top