Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 9:57:15 AM EDT
here the one i recently came across.

heres how it came, but i liked the hogue grips better so i changed.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:07:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice pistol!

Post specifics please, what model of 92, etc.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:33:32 AM EDT
[#2]
well its my first beretta.. its stamped 92fs us made. it came with the competition conversion kit, and the compensator that is on the gun. i  noticed that people have been posting their berettas have plastic recoil rods, this one has a steel one, dunno if its suppost to help or what not, but it also came with and extra wolff spring set.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#3]
plastic guide rod is factory standard and works fine.  Some folks choose to upgragade to the SS one.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:56:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's mine:
Beretta 92g Elite II

www.citlink.net/~lmiller/alessi03big.jpg

This pistol was modified for my CCW weapon and duty weapon.
The work was done by LTT.
-Bevel job
-Teflon coated frame and small parts by TTI
-Bar-sto 4.7" gunsmith fit stainless barrel, hand fitted locking block
-Level II trigger job 8 lbs DA / 4 lbs SA, with a Black speed bump trigger
-Spurless hammer
-Novak night sights, .290 rear
-CTC 302 Laser grips
-Harrts mercury filled guide rod
-Shok buffs installed
-Black hexnut grip screws

The holster I use for CCW pictured above is a Lou Alessi ACP/s in black shark skin. I have a belt, mag carriers and light pouch that match. The buckle on the belt is a 3 piece sterling set.

www.citlink.net/~lmiller/alessibeltbig.jpg

This weapon has about 5000 - 7000 rounds through it at the moment, and there is absolutely no wear on it. Not even on the frame rails. The finish around the very edge of the mag well has worn through. The first day I had this pistol, I wore through the brut. finish through most of the magwell. The Teflon coating after the break in has made this thing very durable. The only wear present is on the decocker levers.

If I had it all over to do again, I'd do a few things differently. I would have had Birdsong coat the frame and small parts in Black-T teflon. I would have used a .305 rear tritium novak night sight. I would attempt to get different color lamps in the rear too. I've considered a semi-ghost ring with a bar dot. If a Wilson combat pyramid would fit, I'd probably get that.
I'd track down a set of CTC grips with the Beretta logo instead.
It has been a very good gun. I hope to get a whole lot more high cap mags in less than a month.
-Steve
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:11:40 AM EDT
[#5]
sweet looking, i almost got an elite II
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:51:11 AM EDT
[#6]
My wife just came home with this .32 Tomcat. The tip down barrel is a neat feature, especially for wifey who - "doesnt want to break any more nails racking the slide of her NAA Guardian"- I must admit chambering a round in this gun is like loading a revolver, sweet.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:53:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Beretta 87 Cheetah with LPA custom raised sights, custom barrel extension and AAC Pilot suppressor.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:55:38 PM EDT
[#8]
nice, i wish i could get a silencer!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:25:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:58:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Great looking compensator for that gun.  I have been searching high and low for something exatly like that.  Do you know what it is or where the prior own got it?  I would die to have one.  THanks.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:08:17 PM EDT
[#11]
ive been told it was made by a company called B.A.T. Technoligies, but they went out of business years ago apparently. ive been looking for another one myself, it works awesome!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:42:32 PM EDT
[#12]
How do you like the adjustable rear sight on your new Beretta?

I've been thinking of getting one aftermarket for my 92FS and wonder if it helps at all with the accuracy.

Here is my 92FS with bonded ivory grips:

I think they would look nicer on a Stainless pistol though, or an Elite II.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:14:58 PM EDT
[#13]
i really like the rear site, works great, you might consider getting the competition conversion kit from beretta, if you call them you can order it, i believe it comes with 7" barrel, barrel weight, sights, box, tools, recoil springs, guide rod, etc. i think last time i talked with them it was $300 something.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:07:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Regular 92FS with an LTT Level II trigger job:

92L Type M with LLT Level II trigger and a bobbed hammer:
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:34:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Purebred:

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:54:48 AM EDT
[#16]

Elite II 9mm. Love it...so does the wife!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:57:28 AM EDT
[#17]
tag will take pics at the range today. YOu guys want to see it with or without the factory laser thing that came with it?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:14:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:01:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Here are my Berettas....84BB, 92FS, and 96.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top