Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2008 6:31:56 PM EDT
I have a little problem on my 226 the fiber optic piece fell off while i was at the range and sig sent me a new sight i thought i could use a punch and pop it off but the thing would not come off.  I know i should get the sight tool but i have a few diffrent types of pistols and i do not want to just get a tool for that pistol so anyone have any suggestions to get the old one off and the new one on without scrathing up the gun?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:14:49 PM EDT
[#1]
tell sig to fix it. i would have sent it in... was it the sct? with the green long fiber optic?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:11:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Call around to gunshops and see if any of them has a pusher tool.  It will save you grief in the long run.  Go there and either use it or have them to do it for you.
I am not big on sending back to the maker things that I can do myself unless it is really worth the effort.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree they were saying about 3 weeks  and yes it is the long green thing that fell off
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:20:02 AM EDT
[#4]
i was gonna buy the sct with untill i seen the long green fiberoptic that turned me right off.. so i went with the 226 elite
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top