Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2007 6:45:22 PM EDT
Recently purchased a P220 Combat model.  I like the older style P220 grips "Checkerd" so I picked up a set of like new ones off Ebay.  Problem is I can't get them to fit correctly? In comparing the fitting surfaces of the older style with the combat grips, They look identical.  Any answers?

Thanks,

Jay
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 1:57:56 AM EDT
[#1]
The trigger bar spring on the newer Sigs are different than the old ones. You need to modify the old style grip to allow for the different spring in the newer Sig.
Looking down the barrel, the right grip is where the trigger bar spring is.

Look here for a diagram showing where the trigger bar spring is located. You are looking at Part 23 that is keeping you from using the older style grips.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 8:16:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Much!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:07:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Or you have me stipple them like mine.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top