Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2005 5:09:47 PM EDT
What kind of inexpensive ammo does it prefer to eat?  I plan on spending lots and lots of time at the range with it.  Also, any recommendations on holtsers for ccw?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#1]
AWESOME!  I shoot one using Remington UMC FMJ.  Very inexpensive, sold in 150 round boxes.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:52:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Whinchester White Box from Wal-Mart or LGS.  The boxes that actually say "TARGET" on them shoot a lot cleaner than the "NON TARGET" marked white boxes.  So far I've only seen this "TARGET" boxed stuff at WALMART only.  Go figure.

It's been said that Speer LAWMAN shoots REAL nice and clean.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:08:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Always shot WWB out of mine and I've had zero problems. It's a little dirty but not bad for the price.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:28:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Just picked it up.  Damn, it's hard to get that last round into the 10 round mag.  Haven't tried loading the 15 rounder yet, probably won't until tomorrow seeing as it is about drinkin' time.  Can't wait to shoot it (tomorrow, I'm not a stupid drunk...).
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:55:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Although I dont own a Sig (yet), when I first bought my BE I had trouble cramming the last round in there.  All 3 mags (1-10, 2-15's) took some time and multiple loadings and shootings before the last rounds would go in easily.
Bottom line: Dont sweat it!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top