Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2022 8:04:56 PM EDT
Is it me?
I have an old trade in P226 .40, and recently decided it's be a good woods gun cause they're (in my eyes) to hell and back pistols, and of the big three pistol cals (9mm, .40, and .45), I think .40 would be my choice on bear with arguably the best energy and penetration .

Well anyway, in looking for holsters and such, I stumbled upon a flat trigger on eBay for $40 made by Shepard Tactical.
Installed it tonight, and it feels very nice BUT it's not working in Double Action .

I looked all over the site and can't find anything about it being an SAO trigger. I ultimately emailed the company to ask, but I'm wondering if I did something wrong.
I watched videos and looked at diagrams but I can't tell what I did.

Any ideas?

So trigger has 2 limiter set screws. I'm assuming they were preventing the trigger bar from lining up correctly. Removed them and installed with no problem.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 7:28:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Any pictures?
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:56:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you replace the rear of the trigger bar spring in the correct spot? Like the above said, pics would be really helpful to see what you have going on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top