Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2021 11:21:08 PM EDT
I bought 4 ETS 21rd magazines instead of getting 2 Sig mags. For the first timr in 1000 rounds and had a FTE, fail to lock backs. I bought them for range use etc. But am regretting the decision.

Link Posted: 4/12/2021 2:26:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I bought 4 ETS 21rd magazines instead of getting 2 Sig mags. For the first timr in 1000 rounds and had a FTE, fail to lock backs. I bought them for range use etc. But am regretting the decision.

https://i.postimg.cc/3w1Q9tnK/51893-D6-D-D3-F2-4-CCA-9706-B3-C66869-DBBE.jpg
View Quote

The only non oem mags worth owning are MecGar and ACT. MecGar doesn’t make a mag as it’s likely the oem manufacturer for Sig for the p320. ACT does. The ACT mags are high quality. Much slicker polished finished other than that are identically made to oem.

You have great mags to practice drills with now though. On a gun that doesn’t jam normally.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 2:29:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve had nothing but issues with them in my Glocks.  Even the replacements.  ETS response was to oil the mags.  I don’t even take them to the range anymore.  That said, I’ve had good luck with their AR mags.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 3:09:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

https://i.postimg.cc/3w1Q9tnK/51893-D6-D-D3-F2-4-CCA-9706-B3-C66869-DBBE.jpg
View Quote

ETS mags are trash. All of them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 9:20:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You have great mags to practice drills with now though. On a gun that doesn’t jam normally.
View Quote

On the plus side I guess I’ll get good at failure drills!
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 2:42:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Junk at best !
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#6]
My ETS mags have all worked with light use, but that's what I got them for, competition and range use. I have ACT and OEM for serious use.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 4:49:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Mag issue aside, more info on the paint scheme, I like it!
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 10:01:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Its a Rit dye job. 3 colors total. Wrap the grip in plastic bags for texture. used high temp tape to block out the Wilson stripes to show the original color. Im thinking of filling that in with an accent color.

If you use rubber bands you can get interesting effects! Was thinking of godzilla with the colors. This was using a white grip...

Link Posted: 4/21/2021 12:49:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Mag issue aside, more info on the paint scheme, I like it!
View Quote

Yeah that dye job looks awesome. Has that spray paint look to it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 12:54:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

On the plus side I guess I’ll get good at failure drills!
View Quote

You're spoilt on yours, I had my first ETS P320 failure in seconds.  Constant feed issues, locking the slide back with round left in the mag, failure to reset the trigger...that's a weird one, won't drop free with more than two rounds in the mag.  Tossed them to my toddlers to ape out with.  On the plus side they haven't broke them yet.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 10:26:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I was literally looking for magazines today and ETS was an option due to availability and price. I really didn't want to shell out $45-$50 for Sig magazines but reading this thread I'm not really looking for range magazines I want them to work every time so ETS might be a no go.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:52:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I was literally looking for magazines today and ETS was an option due to availability and price. I really didn't want to shell out $45-$50 for Sig magazines but reading this thread I'm not really looking for range magazines I want them to work every time so ETS might be a no go.
View Quote

Here you go.

https://advancedtactical.com/sig-sauer-p320-p250-m17-9mm-17rnd-blued-finish-act-mag.html

I have thousands of rounds though the ACT mags. They are 100% reliable. I use them as carry mags.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:28:46 PM EDT
[#13]
I definitely cant and wont recommend ETS. Each of the 4 I bought had multiple failures yesterday. Even had errors when loading as well.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:31:44 PM EDT
[#14]
They were all failure to ejects, if that matters eith stove piping as seen in the OP.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 12:08:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Here you go.

https://advancedtactical.com/sig-sauer-p320-p250-m17-9mm-17rnd-blued-finish-act-mag.html

I have thousands of rounds though the ACT mags. They are 100% reliable. I use them as carry mags.
View Quote

Thanks, this is perfect. That's half the price of Sig factory mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top