Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2015 8:50:39 PM EDT

The thing shoots low.
I have found nobody that lists adjustable sights for this model but I have read that maybe P228 sights will fit. Anybody know for sure?

Which sight would you recommend?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:28:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Anybody help?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:33:58 AM EDT
[#2]
google always can
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:21:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
google always can
View Quote

Thanks a lot.
Already tried that. Can't find anyone that lists adjustable sights for the SP2022.
Now go back to GD.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:02:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I googled "SP2022 replacement sights" and the first page was from TGS. Listed for SP2022 sights are standard SIG factory sights, which would lead me to believe that any sights that fit classic P series will also fit the SP2022.

http://www.topgunsupply.com/sig-sauer-sp2022-gun-parts/

First I would go through the whole process of benching and having other experienced shooters try it. I've also found that SIGs with factory NS tend to shoot traditional sight image, whereas the contrast sights seem to be combat sight image. If you're not accustomed to the combat sight image, you will shoot low.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:55:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, I googled "SP2022 replacement sights" and the first page was from TGS. Listed for SP2022 sights are standard SIG factory sights, which would lead me to believe that any sights that fit classic P series will also fit the SP2022.

http://www.topgunsupply.com/sig-sauer-sp2022-gun-parts/

First I would go through the whole process of benching and having other experienced shooters try it. I've also found that SIGs with factory NS tend to shoot traditional sight image, whereas the contrast sights seem to be combat sight image. If you're not accustomed to the combat sight image, you will shoot low.
View Quote

Thank you.

I had read about the " combat sight picture " and it just isn't how I shoot.
If this were the only gun I shot then it would be a different story but every other gun i have is sighted in with a traditional sight picture. I don't want to have to learn another way of shooting just for this gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top