Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2014 5:05:09 PM EDT
P938 Sport 13 from PSA. I've been eyeing up the 938 for a while and saw this "sale" today and jumped on it.

Now I have a few questions:
Why the FO front sight? If it was a cost saving measure wouldn't they include standard rear sights instead of the Sig night sights?
From what I've heard, I can expect this to come with one 7 round and one 6 round magazine, correct? Most other 938 models only include a 6 round?
Anyone upgrade the sights on their 938? The post below with the gentleman experiencing front sight drift on my model pistol has me worried. What does a Sig front night sight run?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:47:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats on the pick up!

FO front sight: whats wrong with a FO front sight? Normally an upgrade! Also I think it may be a combo night sight and FO.

Fiber optic picks up light and helps you get on target. I would keep it!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:31:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep! just saw that it has tritium inserts.

The "Sport" model seems like a premium model but yet it's sold at a discount.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:15:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Pretty sure the Sport has the Truglo TFO front sight. Combination tritium and fiber optic. Nice gun!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:32:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pretty sure the Sport has the Truglo TFO front sight. Combination tritium and fiber optic. Nice gun!
View Quote

that is correct.  I just picked one up last week, and I like it a lot.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:50:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

that is correct.  I just picked one up last week, and I like it a lot.
View Quote

Great to hear! Just hope it will be waiting for me at FFL when I head home from school in May.

Reasoning behind this as first pistol is I figure it's like learning to drive with a dodge viper. Handle it well and everything else is a piece of cake.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top