Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 4:41:28 PM EDT
Ok i special ordered my P239 but the shop could not get the short trigger.  Where can I find a short trigger for the P239 9mm on the internet.  The Sig products link lists it but no catalog number or ability to purchase.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:26:03 PM EDT
[#1]
2004 Sig Arms Price List lists the P239 short trigger as item #34239200 with a MSRP of $50.00.  Pretty steep for just a trigger.

You might want to try Numrich Gun Parts too.  Have fun with that 239.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:57:09 PM EDT
[#2]
A while back I fitted a short trigger on to my 239, and got it done by a smith.  He ordered the part and gave me a deal of the trigger plus the work, so I got a little discount on it.  I wouldn't do it again, as there isn't all that much difference in the two triggers as far as reach.  But maybe if you are going to have it installed professionally you can get them to pass along their dealer discount.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:42:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Go Brownells. I'll edit w/part# when I get a chance to locate it in the new catalog if you want. (The Brownells website search engine isn't that great).

Edit: Thought I had seen factory Sig triggers, but only came across TJ'S Custom Sig Triggers. They are short, but no listing for the 239.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:11:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought a 239 for my wife.  She has very small hands.  The 239 came with a long trigger and I traded a guy on www.sigforum.com even up for a short trigger.  Apparently all the early 239s came with short triggers and this guy needed was unhappy with a short trigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top