Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 3:16:59 PM EDT
my first post here, thought I'd share some information that I got today from Switzerland.  I'm a dealer and was ordering some iron today.  I've always wanted a 210 (competed against them alot in Service Pistol competition) but could never justify the price for a gun with the right performance but what I consider to be ergonomic faults.  My gripes with this gun are: heel mag release, small tang that causes hammer bite, entirely too much recoil for a 9mm pistol.  I found out today that the factory now offers a 210 built on the heavy frame (to dampen recoil) with extended tang,adjustable sights and regular button mag release.  I guess it would be like the 210-10 but cheaper and with the new tang, I'm not sure the model designation.  My first 210 will soon be on its way to me!  
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:21:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 3:50:18 AM EDT
[#2]
That Novak gun is sweeeet, I especially like the sights and the tang shape.  Probably cost quite a bit more than an already expensive gun :)  Dealer first cost on the new 210 is US$1,400, probably retail for same $$$ as a top custom 1911.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top