Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 10:51:48 PM EDT
Just curious whether anybody know the sweet spot for sigforms.com.  I have tried to register a couple of time in the last couple of days and each time I get a message saying I need to confirm my email address.  Ok, no prob, I type in my email address in both places and you would think they would send you a message with a link or password on it to confirm right?   Wrong, that damn thing just goes around it circles about email address confirming!  
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:08:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Same thing happened to me a few months back...emailed them from my hotmail about it, no response.  Oh well, thats what arfcom is for.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:18:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I emailed them a few days ago and no response.  WTF?  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 2:14:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I used my army.mil email address and that did the trick.  I think its kind of lame that they don't allow a person to use a yahoo or hotmail email account to register but I understand the purpose.  

I wish they said something about that up front instead of making it a challange to find out what works - 'tards I tell you
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:30:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I was in the same situation, I figured it out a couple of days ago.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:50:02 AM EDT
[#5]
All I will say is "Consider yourself lucky to not be able to register at SigForum."

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:19:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
All I will say is "Consider yourself lucky to not be able to register at SigForum."

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:23:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I kinda understand it.  I don't allow people to register at my forum with any free email service addresses either.  Hotmail, yahoo and gmail are all a no-go.  It is clearly spelled out on the registration page though...but people still do it.  
Top Top