Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2009 8:58:05 AM EDT
ive seen the slide assembly 22 conversion.  where can they be found?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:24:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy the Advantage Arms .22 conversion.  It runs great on Rem. Golden Bullets.  My dad, brother, and myself have had ours for years with 1000's of rounds through them.  I would call Advantage Arms and check with them on what they have in stock.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:49:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Buy the Advantage Arms .22 conversion.  It runs great on Rem. Golden Bullets.  My dad, brother, and myself have had ours for years with 1000's of rounds through them.  I would call Advantage Arms and check with them on what they have in stock.

+1 i just ordered one for my G20 from them last week, be prepaired to wait tho, there's a 6-8wk backorder on them, i cant wait to get it
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:19:51 PM EDT
[#3]
a few out there IIRC...the Advantage Arms one is the best
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:24:39 AM EDT
[#4]
so advantage arms is the way to go...id imagine since it lacks a frame its not a firearm and can be shipped to my door, anywhere online that has them in stock?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:28:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
so advantage arms is the way to go...id imagine since it lacks a frame its not a firearm and can be shipped to my door, anywhere online that has them in stock?

yes/yes/no - maybe try gunbroker, keep looking.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:31:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I like my advantage arms kit so well i bought another glock 19 to leave it on all the time.

It doesn't hurt anything that i can shoot 22's in the back yard without having to go anyplace either
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Just picked one up a week and 1/2 ago at the local store. Works well, just got in some extra mags for it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 10:05:15 PM EDT
[#8]
what model glock do you have. I have a model 17 conversion with 4 mags I have been thinking about parting with.
email me at [email protected] if interested
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top