Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2008 2:30:09 PM EDT
Well, today has been life changing for me :-) . I never used to like Glock's...but after firing a few of late, I really have grown to like them. The constant trigger is a plus, as is their high capacity, durability and accuracy.

I scored a 21C right here on the forum. It's DEAD MINT, has a SUPER low round count and has a few goodies done(night sights, extended slide stop/release and 3.5# trigger). I hope to debut it at the range sometime either before the weekend or on the weekend. I'm pretty excited that it's my first Glock.

Here are a few pics!

Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:57:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool. Welcome to the sickness.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:05:32 PM EDT
[#2]
welcome....yeah this is the beginning of a new line of sickness
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 9:43:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Your Glockness Sickitates Me!
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 6:18:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Tomorrow's the day. It's going to get FMJ and HP's sent through. I patched/brushed the barrel and did the VERY light oil in the spots mentioned in a diagram here on the forum.

I feel like the little kid at Christmas now...Tomorrow can't come fast enough.

Pics/vid and a report to follow.

Jay
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 3:49:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I see why they say "Glock PERFECTION" This pistol is no exception! From the consistent crisp trigger to nice light re-coil(you truly don't know you're firing a .45) to very nice accuracy! This is the .45 I have been looking for since I started in 2006. I'm VERY pleased with it!!

160 rounds of assorted ammo went through. I intentionally limp wristed it a few times, set the mag in fairly rough once or twice and quite frankly...it's a very satisfying purchase!

Here are a few photos from today. Targets we're 22 feet out. It was a gorgeous day to be outside shooting. Oh, we compared this one to my friend's 21SF. Recoil might be fractionally lighter on mine compared to the SF(compensated vs non). Either way, it's a keeper!

Rapid fire shots to the stomach:

It's my first Glock, but it will NOT be my last!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top