Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2007 10:44:33 PM EDT
Okay, I had to get you guys look at this thread.  Any ideas on if Glock will release a .45 ACP that is similar to the Glock 34 and 35?  I recently shot my first IDPA match with my G17.  I seen many glocks in Stock Service Pistol and Enhanced Service Pistol division....but 1911's ruled the Custom Defensive Pistol.  Does anybody think Glock would ever put out that .45 similar to the 34/35 series?  

Vinny
G17
G34
G35
Springfield 1911 TRP-Operator
XD .45
....next...G21sf
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 7:41:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully one of these days they will offer a Practical/Tactical 21/21SF, but it could still be a while.

I for one would probably buy one, if money were available.

Another option to keep in mind is that Lone Wolf Distributors is supposedly going to make extended slides for the Glock 21 sometime in the near future(6 months or so, IIRC).

That will probably be your best bet, at least short term wise.

Steve
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 7:50:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Oberland in Germany had 21L slides.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 9:59:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Oberland in Germany had 21L slides.

All 100 were sold and those of us who got them really love them.

The 1st ever G20/21L (6" slide, Jarvis 45 barrel and KKM 1st ever 45-10MM conversion barrel) I built 3 years ago:

I got bored last fall and decided to give it a makeover which included a Dawson FO front sight, Tripp Cobra Chromed slide and extractor, Extended mag release, Custom Trigger work, Lightning Strike magwell, +2 mag extensions, and my custom trigger guard work (actually easier than I thought it would be):

BTW, JR stated that he was planning large frame slides in both the 5.5" (practical / tactical) and 6" lengths later this year or early next year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top