Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2001 5:12:15 PM EDT
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=71230

This was posted on the AR15.com site and I thought that it should also be over here.

Jamie

Link Posted: 11/21/2001 1:57:41 PM EDT
[#1]
What the fuck over? I replied to a forum post, "Lightning Strike lets me down" on the 12th of this month.
      My quote:Warning!!! I talked to Glock tech last week. The gunsmith warned me about this 'Lightning Strike' trigger setup, apparently the design is flawed and deactivates the firing pin safety. If you have one, call Glock for the skinny on this set-up. Drop it and it can go boom...you are warned.

68 reads 1 reply's...1.4% reply to above topic

To the all important post 'How many Glocks do you have'

498 reads 41 replies....8.2% reply

That's a difference of 430 reads on a serious Glock safety issue. It's a wonder anyone has any bollocks left....Inquiring minds wanna know whats sup with this picture?
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 3:08:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Lordtrader posted this not long after the forum went up and I replied to it then.

If you aren't using Lightning Strike products, why post?
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 5:28:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Lordtrader posted this not long after the forum went up and I replied to it then.

If you aren't using Lightning Strike products, why post?

I don't know Lordtrader, or how long this site has been up, or when this was previously posted. And because I don't use Lightning Strike products doesn't mean I don't have a stake in the issue. Since I do shoot fairly often, and there are a lot of Glocks around sporting this product, you might say it's enlightened self interest (in other words I don't want to have me own bollocks blown off by someone that does)My point was not meant to be offensive, merely a comment...
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 5:53:02 PM EDT
[#4]
No problem. Lordtrader is one of the mods here. The handguns forum itself is still fairly new. But I see your point. If nobody replies, just bump it back to the top with BTT.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 6:44:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
No problem. Lordtrader is one of the mods here. The handguns forum itself is still fairly new. But I see your point. If nobody replies, just bump it back to the top with BTT.

Have a great holiday..GB We're both friendly's.....Shoot safe and shoot straight.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 3:55:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Have a great holiday..GB We're both friendly's.....Shoot safe and shoot straight.

Same to you . Cheerz!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top