Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2006 11:25:42 PM EDT
Im looking at getting a police trade in, it is a 2nd gen Glock 22 with a Police badge engraved on the right side of the slide.  What is a fair price to ask and do you think it is worth more as a collectible.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 2:17:39 PM EDT
[#1]
A fair price would be about $425ish.  The badge engraved on the slide would only be a collector's item to the person it was presented to (I'm assuming it was a presentation piece).
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 3:41:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually, Glock will engrave a badge on the slide for any department if they purchase a certain number of pistols.  I am not sure what that number is.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 11:01:44 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks just like this one on gun broker.

From gunbroker.
This is one of several Milwaukee Police Department Glock 22's. The serial number on all the pistols ends "MPD" and has a Milwaukee Police badge engraved on the right side of the slide. All pistols have NY-1 trigger springs and one 15 round "LE" magazine. Buyer must provide a money order, Hard Copy signed FFL and over night shipping. All sales are final, no refunds, exchages or warranties. ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING. Good Luck!

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:57:43 AM EDT
[#4]
If you are a firefighter I believe that you would qualify for the public service discount.  Find your local LE Dealer and you can get them for this price:

OMB Officer Price
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 12:18:41 PM EDT
[#5]
365 for a police trade in

here is the add
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 3:12:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I just sold mine for $250. There not worth anymore then a used Glock trade in
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top