Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2006 11:43:20 PM EDT
The left hand friendly rounded mag release button?  They are in the catalog but not for US sale.  What is the deal?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:32:10 AM EDT
[#1]
What catalog?

Lone Wolf sells rounded magazine catches.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:02:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Glock makes stuff for lefties??
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:14:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What catalog?

I have a deluxe catalog from Glock.  It's black with silver lettering on the outside.  

I didn't know lone wolf made those.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:44:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What catalog?

I have a deluxe catalog from Glock.  It's black with silver lettering on the outside.  

Where did you get the catalog from Glock and how can I get one?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:59:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What catalog?

I got one of the new catalog's today from my dealer, they look great and have alot of info in them, as far as the rounde mag release I was wondering the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:18:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What catalog?

I got one of the new catalog's today from my dealer, they look great and have alot of info in them, as far as the rounde mag release I was wondering the same thing.

Damn, my local dealer doesn't open for another 14 hours........
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:33:26 PM EDT
[#7]
The reason you can't get the factory over-sized mag catch is because someone in the US designed it first(AroTek) and Glock copied it. I have the ones from AroTek in most of my Glocks.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:35:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The reason you can't get the factory over-sized mag catch is because someone in the US designed it first(AroTek) and Glock copied it. I have the ones from AroTek in most of my Glocks.
www.lonewolfdist.com/photos/ARO-1028.jpg

Thanks for the info, I'm going to order one.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:42:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

It's not a drop in part, you need to open up the receiver(frame) with a dermel or send it to them to have it installed.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:28:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
www.lonewolfdist.com/photos/ARO-1028.jpg

Glad to see I'm not the only one that like and use these! I've had these installed in 6 of the 10 Glocks I've owned over the years!

teamroper
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:42:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not a drop in part, you need to open up the receiver(frame) with a dermel or send it to them to have it installed.

Roger that. Lone Wolf says they'll install it for $20 which is fine with me.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:31:01 PM EDT
[#12]
M15A2 is talking about the Glock 17 Pro mag release.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:11:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What catalog?

Where did you get the catalog from Glock and how can I get one?

I got mine with my GSSF membership.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:58:32 PM EDT
[#14]
I want that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top