Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 1:24:45 PM EDT
I've seen rumor a few times now claiming that Glock will no longer be making\selling 3.5lb connectors. Is there any truth to that or is that just another piece of BS making its way around the Internet?

If it is true, I would appreciate a link to a reliable source with more details as to when and why?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:08:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably true.  As an armorer, I cant even buy them directly from Glock.  I dont know what the deal is.........
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:15:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:38:10 PM EDT
[#3]
It is an easy part to make, someone will fill the gap.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:23:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Gaston calls this "Steuerfeder" and it is available in Germany for Euro 6.90. Lonewolf is just bringing out their 3.5lb connectors and seem to be past the experimental stage. $10 on LWD site.

The 4.5 lb is the same as the 3.5 lb connector.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:37:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't know if the rumor is true but it doesn't really make sense when you consider the 3.5 comes standard in the G34
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:32:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the responces guys. I guess it could be as Andyd states and they will just start calling the 3.5lb connector a 4.5lb for some legal CYA type of thing? Time will tell I guess.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:59:43 AM EDT
[#7]
I was taught in armorer school that Glock would not sell them to anyone, except certain FFL dealer. They would not sell them to armorers. The reason give was liability. If one of those dealers bought a bunch and sold them so be it.

There are several aftermarket connectors out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top